LOCC GH 13 DESSERTS CANDLE 240GR
Inspired by this tradition, this sweet scented candle combines together dried fruit and cinnamon accords mingled with the fruity notes of sweet orange, to give your interior a Provencal charm.
1 – Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1cm.
2 – Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3 – Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in the container.
– Never leave a lit candle unattended
– Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
– Keep away from children and pets
– The glass may become very hot after a long period
– Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
– Do not move the candle when lit
– Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.